In today’s competitive solar business, the integration of CleanFizz technology will enable manufacturers to add real value to their technology. The company has received a lot of interest and is currently discussing collaboration with various potential partners such as glass, PV, CSP and solar material manufacturers.
- CleanFizz is closely working with the Solar HQ division of Dupont de Nemours.
- The ScanE ( State of Geneva Energy Department ) is supporting the Company.
CleanFizz signed a partnership with CSEM ( Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology ),
a Swiss research and development company.
- KAUST (King Abdullah University for Science & Technology) in Saudi Arabia
- MASEN (Maroccan Agency for Renewable Energies)
- Fraunhofer CSP (Center for Silicon Photovoltaics) in Germany